Steamed. Baked. Fried. Roasted. Grilled. There are so many ways to eat broccoli. This one is kind of different! This cold broccoli recipe is marinated. No cooking involved. It’s fresh, healthy and really easy to make.
You could add chopped bell pepper or red onion to add even more flavor and texture. For Christmas, use red bell peppers for a fun, festive look. This is a great side dish with chicken, pork or beef. The recipe could easily be doubled.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk together the olive oil, water, vinegar, lemon juice, honey and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.