New York, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Collagen Markets: Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Cosmetics and Personal Care” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319219/?utm_source=GNW
The global collagen market is segmented by source into bovine, porcine, marine, poultry and others.The market is segmented by product type into including gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen and others.
Based on application, the market is segmented into food and beverages, nutraceutical supplements, cosmetics and personal care products, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and others.
The report includes a COVID-19 impact analysis on the collagen market at the global level. The impact analysis will cover the impact of the pandemic on demand, supply and prices.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S.$ millions) and volume (MT), considering 2021 as a base year, and market forecast is provided from 2022 to 2027. Regional-level market size with respect to source, product type and application are provided. The impact of COVID-19 was factored into the marketing estimation.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional collagen market.Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global collagen market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
– 302 data tables and 31 additional tables
– An updated review of the global market for collagen (a type of fibrous protein)
– Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
– Estimation of the actual market size for collagen in value (USD Millions) and volumetric (MTs) terms, and corresponding market share analysis by source, product type, application, and region
– Identification of key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for collagens as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
– Regional market outlook and country specific data and market value analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, South Africa, and the UAE
– Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on collagen market at the global level, with pandemic implications on the demand and supply of collagen, pricing impact, and various strategic decisions taken by government to boost this marketplace
– Review of the patents issued on collagen, emerging developments in the global collagen market, and a relevant patent share analysis by assignee country
– Market share analysis of the key market participants in global collagen market, their research priorities, product portfolios, pipeline products, and company competitive landscape
– Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Amicogen Inc., Gelnex, Junca Gelatines S.L., Nippi Collagen NA Inc., PB Leiner, Rousselot B.V. and Weishardt Group.
Collagen is a predominant structural component of the extracellular matrix in all connective tissues and interstitial tissues of the parenchymal organs.Collagen is a complex macro-protein that accounts for 20- 30% of all proteins found in living organisms.
It makes up 30% of body tissue and 70% of the tissue in skin and is present throughout the body in a variety of shapes and capacities.Collagen is a kind of connective tissue protein that is found in tendons, cartilage, ligaments and the linings of the animal body’s organs.
It is sometimes referred to as the body’s glue. Collagen plays several other roles in the body in addition to aiding in tissue repair.
Collagen is a crucial ingredient in the nutraceutical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries because of its numerous positive effects on the body’s systems, including the muscles, joints, bones, skin, blood, hair and many more. Although the human body naturally produces collagen, the body also obtains it through diet and supplements.Most supplements come from a range of plant and animal sources, with bovine animals, pigs and marine species including fish, jellyfish and sponges being the most popular. Genetically engineered yeast and bacteria are less frequent sources.
Since collagen is becoming more and more popular in the health and wellness industry, practically all health stores now provide collagen beverages, supplements, powders and other products. The public’s interest in collagen grows as more studies demonstrating its health advantages come to light and as more people become aware of how incredible collagen supplements are.
The global collagen demand in terms of volumewas estimated at REDACTED in 2021 and is expected to reach REDACTED by 2027, growing at a CAGR of REDACTED from2022 to 2027. In terms of revenue, the market was valued at about REDACTED in 2021 and is expected to reach about REDACTED by 2027, growing at a CAGR of REDACTED from 2022 to 2027.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319219/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.